Everything you need for henna brows in the salon with the Dyotics Brow Henna starter kit. A cleansing lotion to start the treatment and five different henna shades to make sure there is an appropriate color for every eyebrow. Angled brushes in two sizes to apply the henna paste in a perfect shape on the skin and on the hairs. And last but not least, Mapping Cream to mark the shape and be sure that you get the sharpest lines.
Unboxing Dyotics Brow Henna starter kit
- Brow Henna Honey: a honey-blonde flavor for beautiful eyebrows on the light skin
- Brow Henna Taupe: to provide blonde to dark-blond eyebrows with a beautiful colour
- Brow Henna Natural Brown: natural-looking eyebrows on the light to slightly tinted skin
- Brow Henna Ash Brown: a beautiful brownish shade for brows on the tinted to dark skin
- Brow Henna Raven: our darkest version, perfect for the dark skin
- Skin Prep Lotion: to get the eyebrows as clean as possible before a treatment
- Tint Remover: to easily correct any mistakes
- Angled brushes (small & XL): qualitative brushes to apply the henna properly
- Dyotics Brow Mapping Cream: the perfect cream to create razor sharp lines
Extra advantageous: the starter kit has a total value of € 135 and is now available for € 98.
That’s why: Dyotics
✰ No fixing lotions needed. You only have to mix the henna with water
✰ The henna paste does not harden and is therefore easy to remove from the skin with a damp cotton pad
✰ Dyotics’ henna shades of colors do not turn red
✰ The henna has a longer shelf life because it is packaged in an air- and light-tight bag
✰ Dyotics tint remover can also be used in combination with regular dye like Refectocil
✰ Ideal for the dark skin thanks to the henna tint Raven
✰ For only € 16.50 per color you can make 40-50 pairs of eyebrows more beautiful
Don’t forget to do a patch test
Dyotics Brow Henna is made of the purest Indian henna. Some pigments have been added to give the powder its beautiful brown colours and to make the henna stick to the skin for a longer time. One of the added ingredients is p-phenylenediamine which can cause skin ailments even in very low quantities. That is the reason why you should always perform an allergy test on customers who are having a henna brow treatment for the first time. This is especially true if you are going to use Ash Brown or Raven. For the test, you should always use one of these shades, even when you want use Honey for the treatment.
First things first… Henna Brows workshop
Do you want to learn how to make the most beautiful eyebrows with Brow Henna? In that case, come over to Mrs.Highbrow and let one of our brow queens reveal all tips and tricks. For this training, it is important that you already have experience with styling eyebrows. Here you can find more information about the Henna Brows course.