Henna is the treatment of 2018, a real must to offer in your salon. Dyotics Brow Henna does not only color the hair but also the skin. In addition, it is reasonably priced, without many side products. Only a high-quality henna that you mix with water. Thé henna for the professional brow specialist. Because we know that as a specialist you already have enough costs, but you want the highest quality for your customers. Join the trend and give your customers long-term beautiful eyebrows with Dyotics Brow Henna.
Dyotics Brow Henna in 5 beautiful shades
- Honey: a beautiful blonde color, for women (and men, of course) with light eyebrows and light skin
- Taupe: a fine brown-grey tint, for blonde to dark-blond eyebrows on the light to medium skin
- Natural Brown: a natural brown effect, for eyebrows on the light to medium skin
- Ash Brown: a dark shade with a cold effect, for the tinted to dark skin
- Raven: an extra dark shade, especially for eyebrows on dark skin
First: allergy test
Dyotics Brow Henna is made of the finest Indian henna. Some pigments have been added to give the henna powder its beautiful brown colours and to make the henna stain the skin for a longer time. One of the ingredients is p-phenylenediamine which can cause skin ailments even in very low quantities. That is the reason why you should always perform an patch test on customers who are having henna brows for the first time. Especially if you are going to use Ash Brown or Raven. For the test, you should always use one of these shades, even when you want use a light colour for the treatment.
How to use Dyotics Brow Henna
- Clean the eyebrows and make them grease free with Dyotics Cleansing Lotion. The cleaner the skin, the better the henna will penetrate the skin. Tip: Ask your customer in advance to scrub his or her brows at home. Less dead skin cells also mean that the henna will get better and last longer.
- Mix the henna with ‘normal’ tap water. To be sure that you use the right amount of water, you can easily check this with the pipette that is in each box.
- Gradually apply the henna paste and make super-tight lines. When you accidentally go out of shape, you do not have to worry about it. Because you can remove these irregularities easily with Dyotics Tint Remover. And if you could use some help in making the tightest lines, use the Mapping Cream.
- Allow the henna to withdraw for at least 20 minutes for the longest result. To create a smooth ombre effect, remove the henna’s onset after 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the henna with a damp cotton pad. This goes without saying because Dyotics henna does not become hard.
Advantageous Dyotics starter kit
Buy all Dyotics Brow Henna shades with the extensive Dyotics Starter Kit. With henna from blond to black, so that you have the right color for every customer. In addition, you will find in the starter kit: Skin Prep Lotion, Tint Remover, angled brushes in two sizes and Brow Mapping Cream. Instead of € 135, the starter package now costs € 95. Enjoy Dyotics!