Supercilium Brow Henna Golden has been specially developed for the professional brow stylist. The formula is a combination of the best Indian henna and the newest and most innovative hair coloring. With this warm brown color you can easily create a warm shade with other colors of wax. This is what you want!
How to use Supercilium Brow Henna Golden Brown
- Before you start: wax, tweeze or thread the eyebrows in a perfect shape
- Clean the eyebrows with Supercilium Skin Cleansing Tonic to strip oils from the skin
- And you know what, an even better result is achieved when eyebrows are scrubbed in advance. Your beloved customer can do this at home!
- Mix 3/4 to one scoop of henna powder with 20-25 drops of Supercilium Fixing Lotion or just with some water until a smooth substance is formed
- Leave the henna past for a few minutes to thicken: it should not be too liquid if you apply it
- Prepare cotton swabs with Tint Remover to correct small mistakes
- Apply a layer of eyebrow henna with an angled brush. Did you already know that the Supercilium Starter Kit contains a perfect brush?
- Press or stamp the dye on the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. And of course, make sure you create sharp lines
- Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Tint Remover
- Leave for 20 minutes or earlier, after 5 to 10 minutes, if you want to create an ombré effect (from light to dark)
- If the color is still too light, reapply and repeat the process. The longer the dye leaves on the skin, the better it will penetrate the skin and the longer the tattoo effect will last
- Remove all the henna with a damp – not too wet – cotton pad
I want them all!
Would you like to try all the shades of Supercilium eyebrow henna? Then order the Supercilium Brow Henna Starter Kit. This kit contains five colors of henna, a nice angled brush to apply the dye, Supercilium Cleansing Tonic, Fixing Lotion and Henna Tint Remover. Price: €119 excl. VAT.