Are you looking for products to make some amazing henna brows? The Supercilium Brow Henna Starter Kit offers everything you need to create wonderful eyebrows that will last for about two weeks without using any makeup.
The Supercilium Brow Henna Starter Kit contains:
- Supercilium Brow Henna Cleansing Tonic: you do not make brow henna happy with fat and oil residue, so you can remove these with a cleansing tonic
- Supercilium Brow Henna Fixing Lotion: this lotion – based on organic rose water – does not only have a nice, soft scent, it also provides a long-lasting effect
- Supercilium Brow Henna Tint Remover: do not worry if you made a mistake, this remover helps to correct small mistakes for a tight result
- Scoop: this measuring spoon shows exactly how much henna (about one spoon) you should mix with 20-25 drops of lotion
- Mixing cup: to mix the henna with the lotion
- Microbrush: to mix the henna and lotion into a smudge paste, without wasting your henna
- Angled Brush: a beautiful brush to apply the henna
- Supercilium Brow Henna Blond: a blonde shade for fine, visible eyebrows on the light to medium skin
- Supercilium Brow Henna Golden Brown: a warm shade, which is perfect on the light to medium skin
- Supercilium Brow Henna Light Brown: cooler and darker than the blond version, which is fine to use with blonde to dark blonde eyebrows and a medium skin
- Supercilium Brow Henna Medium Brown: nice dark brown, not too warm but certainly not too cool, perfect for the tinted to dark skin and blonde to dark blonde eyebrows
- Supercilium Brow Henna Dark Brown: an intense, cool dark colour especially for brows on a tinted and dark skin
How to apply Supercilium Brow Henna in 7 steps:
- Ensure a good shape by waxing, epilating or threading the eyebrow, because without a good shape you will also not get the perfect henna brows.
- Mix one measuring spoon of henna powder with 20-25 drops of Supercilium Fixing Lotion or water. Use preferably a microbrush, because then you do not waste your henna. After that, you will have to mix it all together until a smooth substance is achieved. It is important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
- Let it stand for a few minutes to bind. In the meantime, clean the eyebrows with Supercilium Skin Cleansing Tonic.
- Make sure that there are a few cotton swabs and the Tint Remover ready – in case you want to correct something – and apply the henna with the Angled Brush.
- Stamp and press the henna on the brows until the skin is covered on the right spot.
- Create sharp lines and correct small mistakes by using a cotton swab with the remover.
- The henna has to be at least 20 minutes on the skin for the best result unless you want to create an ombre effect. In that case, you have to remove the henna after 5 to 10 minutes. The longer it absorbs, the deeper it penetrates into the skin and the longer it lasts. Remove the henna with a moist – not too wet – cotton pad with a few drops of water. If the colour is still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3 to 5 minutes. And here it is: a pair of beautiful henna brows.
Oops… It is a mess
Eyebrow henna contains many pigments. It could happen that you spill some henna – for example on the furniture – which you can not clean that easy. Therefore protect your working environment, but also take care of your own hands and wear Nitrile Gloves. Because you can imagine: if the eyebrow henna stays on the brows for five to fourteen days, it can also take a while before it is removed from your nails and your fingers.
Become a henna specialist
Not familiar with henna yet? Grab your change and sign up for the Brow Henna training at Mrs.Highbrow Amsterdam: the henna course for the experienced eyebrow specialist. This private training costs €245 ex. VAT. After the training, you will receive the Supercilium Brow Henna Starter Kit and a brush set (of a total price of €139) as a gift.